It is not to late to turn back!
(But you won’t regret it!)
Escape from Meriden 2024
Friday November 15th
General Registration opens at Midday on 24th November 2023
Solo and Pairs tickets typically sell out within 1-15 minutes, so do not be a minute late!
You can enter solo, or you can enter as a pair (if you fear the dark). If you enter as a pair you must remain together at all times.
General Entry ticket costs have been reduced from 2023 prices, separating out the cost of the medals and Jumpsuits which are now optional
- Individual entries for the 24 hour event cost a mere £35 each (+etchrock booking fee)
- Pair Entries are for the 24 hour event cost £35 each (+etchrock booking fee)
- The special “Chained Ultra” sub-event for teams of 2-6 runners, operated association by Cockbain Events. This extended category is 36 hours long, costs £66 per person ((+etchrock booking fee).) The opportunity to travel for 12 hours longer, with the aim of going for 130 ‘real miles’ or more to win one of the ‘Chained’ medals. Chained runners can still purcahse a standard medal too
What is included:
- Entry into Escape From Meriden; an event unlike any other
- Prisoner, you will be electronically tagged at registration. The event is made possible by use of a TrackTrail GPS Tracker, so the crow can watch (You will receive it at registration. Pairs get one tracker between them. You must post it back after the event (on the Monday) via Signed For delivery, at your own cost)
- Next Generation GPS Tracker hire
- Optional Medal: £6.50
- Escape over 30 miles, as the crow files, to claim The Silver Crow medallion
- Escape over 60 miles, as the crow flies, to claim The Gold Crow medallion
- Escape over 90 miles, as the crow files, to claim The Black Crow medallion
- Chained Category Only. Escape 60 over miles as the crow flies, and then intotal complete 130 “real” miles or more in total to qualify for the special “Chained Ultra” medal
- You reward will be sent to you after the event
- Trophies for; furthest flight Female, Furthest flight Male, Furthest Flight Pair
- Duke of York Award for “Most elevation gained”
- The Crow’s Spoon for “Most pathetic escape attempt”
No deferrals, or refund, unless the event is cancelled.
You can sell your place and transfer in someone else at zero cost up to 30 days before the event. You cannot transfer after that.
Places can only be transferred in the same category they were purchased. i.e. you can’t sell a pair as two solo places. You can’t transfer chained places for solo places, or pair places.
How to transfer your place(s) to someone else.
- You can transfer your place to person that you find yourself. Transfer using Etchrock.com’s transfer function. Once the recipient pays, you will be refunded. Merchandise is not refunded by Etchrock but is transferred to the recipient. You may have to agree a private sale if you wish to recoup those costs. Tshirt sizes cannot be changed. Whatever you originally ordered will be given to the recipient at the finish.
- Also email to us your name and the name of the new person you have transferred to